Nail courses – Arthritis
Arthritis can be caused by bacterium or virus, it has to be treated by physicians. Arthritis can be acute (virulent) which occurs suddenly or chronic thatis latent developing over a long period of time. In addition, they can be classified as primary and secondary forms of arthritis.
The primary form of arthritis:
- does not cause fever,
- its latency period is years or decades,
- hands of patients swell in the morning, they become stiff, movement is restricted and painful even without touch,
- wrists and hands become deformed,
- the disease may spread to the ankle, leg and even to the other joints.
The secondary form of arthritis:
- is often preceded by tonsillitis or other common cold diseases,
- it may occur in even more joints,
- its general symptoms are fatigue, loss of appetite and high fever,
- typically, the general state of health does not improve after the fever passes then the patient has fever again,
- stabbing pain occurs in the joint,
- the joint is swollen, warm and red,
- moving of joints results in pain,
- it may lead to disability,
- at a later stage, if soft parts between the joints thicken and shrink, joint deformity may occur.